Saturday

Salary Scales: Teachers and Ball Players

WHILE PROFESSIONAL BALL PLAYERS MAKE MILLIONS MOST TEACHERS IN THIS COUNTRY BARELY GET BY. 
THAT SAID, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO REGULATE THE PAY OF ANYONE---THAT IS THE JOB OF THE FREE MARKET PLACE.  PERHAPS AMERICANS SHOULD GET THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND SHOW MORE CONCERN ABOUT OUR TEACHERS AND LESS ABOUT BALL PLAYERS.
STOP OBAMA! Stop Obama's Second Term Agenda WIDGET. FOLLOW LINK FOR DETAILS. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Kid said...

I'll take the other side of that. Teachers in Chicago averaged 72k for 9 months work. Nothing wrong with that. Especially while the average non-union chigoan averaged 42k for 12 months work.

Add that public union people have insulated themselves from the bad economy the last 6 years because of their union bargaining, with NO requirement for good performance and I have actually NO Sympathy for them at all. If they don't think they're making enough to teach communism to our kids (generally speaking of course), they can go find work elsewhere.
Include the 'firefighters' and the cops as far as I'm concerned.

Of course there are good individuals in all these groups, but as a whole, I've had my fill of them.

Kid said...

PS - yea, screw ALL the sports people as far as I'm concerned. And I do agree the population seems to Only care about what goes on in sports. It's all the talk about where I work. While their country is being flushed.