Wednesday

Voting Rights


The sorry Democrats would give illegals the right to vote in whatever way they can short of coming out openly for such a crazy thing. Their only interest is to win the elections. Frankly they could care less about the Constitution and what most Americans think. Proof of citizenship should be required at all polling places, but they and oppose that measure.  Any law-abiding American would be happy to carry that to a polling place, but no the Democrats can't have that.  Its time for a change vote out these bums on Sept. 2!!!!!!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Gilman Jones said...

Nice site !! I love your hearder! After much procrastation I also just started my own political blog..I felt I just had to contribute in some small way.. Maybe as time will allow you would like to read and tell it what you think.
http://candela-cvp.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Carl